- Rump steak
- Beef stock
- Salt and pepper
- Double cream
- Garlic powder
- Cook the rice as directed on the instructions.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Chop the mushrooms.
- Cut the beef into small strips.
- Fry the onion and garlic in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the beef and cook to desired tenderness.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic powder.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the paprika.
- Make a beef broth using beef stock or gravy granules and boiling water.
- Add equal measures of the beef stock and double cream to the beef and stir in.
- Add more paprika to season (if required).
- Simmer for one minute and serve with the rice.